Matthew McGinnis earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from University of Maine in 1999 and is the BIM Manager at Casco Bay Engineering.
Matt’s expertise encompasses Government Facilities, Healthcare, K-12 Schools, Colleges, Office Buildings, Commercial Complexes, Recreational Facilities, and Airports. His ability to comprehend analytical and complex structural designs prove to be paramount during his creation of 3D models, in addition to, providing engineering support through the Construction Administration phase of a project.
Matt is currently serving as lead Revit Modeler on behalf of Casco Bay Engineering on a multitude of confidential international airport projects throughout the country.
Key Projects Matt has worked on include:
- Seattle-Tacoma Airport Bus Canopy in SeaTac, Washington
- Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Center in Brockton, MA*
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery in ME*
- Lyseth Elementary School, Portland in ME*
- Maine Health Building Renovation in Portland, ME*
- The Jackson Laboratory in Bar Harbor, ME*
- University of Southern Maine Dormitory in Gorham, ME*
Matt is a native of Maine and enjoys spending time with his wife and son in his free time.
*Projects completed with previous employer